Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

China Glaze Electric Pineapple

I picked up this color at Ulta in January because it was on clearance for $1.99 so I figured, why not? At the time I didn’t have very many bright colors, and I didn’t own any China Glaze either. 
















Electric Pineapple is part of the Summer 2011 Island Escape collection, which may be why it was on clearance. Or maybe no one wanted it. Or there was something wrong with it. Either way I like it. Electric Pineapple is a yellow-green creme and it can look more yellow or more green depending on the light. The formula was kind of thin and runny, so I needed to use three coats. I’m sure a coat of white polish underneath would have helped a lot though. 
Overall I like this polish, its not *amazing*, but it’s nice to have in my collection, and I’ve used it a few times with nail art already. Now that summer is coming up I’ll probably be using it even more!

1 comment:

  1. This is a nice polish for the summer. I had Celtic Sun which looks about the same as this one. I agree that there is nothing amazing about this polish but it's good to own it.

    ReplyDelete