Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Stippling Gradient

Sometimes when I'm bored in school I'll just start stippling on the page that I'm taking notes on. I thought it would be fun to do something like that on my nails. I was originally going to do black on white, but I ran out of white nail polish so I had to do white on black. I wish I had done it the way I wanted to, because I think this looks kind of like snow. Oh well, now I know what to do next winter. :)



















Also I apologize for the water drops, I had just washed my hands.
I think I may try this again, but with the colors reversed and maybe from cuticle to tip.
The black is Sally Hansen Black Heart and the white is acrylic paint.

3 comments:

  1. This does look like snow, I love it! It would make a great winter mani!

    By the way, I know I'm new to your blog but I love it, so I just tagged you for a blog award! See my post here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is so cool!! Very simple but it catches the eye!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u have a nice blog...following you...http://cutenailstudio.blogspot.in/.....btw this is very pretty mani and i am gonna copy it shamelessly...haha..very pretty seriously...:)

    ReplyDelete